My First "Real" Client

I was so nervous for this! Luckily it was a friend, her sisters and mother who were my first "real" clients, but of course I still wanted to be professional and do a great job.
The night before, I made sure that I had everything packed that I needed and all of my brushes I would need were clean. Next was to try and find something to wear that would look professional, but still be comfortable enough to move around in. I opted for black (it always looks good) and boots (I've now come to the conclusion that this was a terrible idea as my feet were killing me front standing for about 6 hours straight haha).
I arrived at my clients location early in order to set everything up. I had a huge range of products as the girls were all wearing different colours, had different skin types and tones. I'm so glad that I came prepared! 
The whole experience was amazing. I hadn't had much experience with mature makeup before, but I have to say I thought I id a darn good job. Her skin looked flawless and radiant, and the eye makeup was subtle but made her eyes open up so much. The other girls makeup also turned out great, I got a lot of happy feedback from them, as well as them saying they had so many compliments at the event they went to.

Overall, it was a great first experience with my first "real" clients! 

Comments

Popular Posts