DRUGSTORE OR HIGHEND??



DRUGSTORE OR HIGH END???

This is always a topic in the makeup industry, and there are many different opinions too. Sometimes it can be very true, that you “get what you pay for” but this is not always the case.
I think that there are always going to be hits and misses with pretty much any makeup brand. This can vary from person to person because everyone has different skin types, so one product could work really well for an individual, but not for another. A lot of the time is comes down to trial and error.

In my makeup collection, and my makeup kit, I have a combination of both drugstore and highend makeup. Some people wear by high end, and with certain products I can agree. But many of the drug store brands are really stepping up with game! The new Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage foundation is a recent discovery and has been considered a dupe for the Huda Beauty Faux Filter foundation. I’m currently testing it out myself, and plan on trialing it in my kit in the near future! 
The high end items I have in my kit I consider to be essentials! I have Mac Mineralised Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (a great highlighter for any skin tone, and can be easily intensified), Mac Lipsticks (because of the great shade range they have) and the Skindinavia Setting Spray (supplier for the Urban Decay Setting Spray range). 


All in all, it’s completely up to you! Do your research with reviews from others, test things out and see what works for you!

Comments

Popular Posts